Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Camp 2015 Remember Poetry

                                                           McCahon Camp 2015
Remember When it was my first time surfing and I started running to the sea with my surfboard on my head   with excitement popping out of my head jumping up and down
Remember When all that excitement made me stand right next to a huge wave that took me right inside the water and I could not see one thing but light shiny blue and green water I got but up and had salty taste in my mouth and salt in my eyes.
That was CAMP

Remember When I wanted my true so badly and finally it was my turn on the giant ladder but I started to feel like I did not want to go and I was also scared of heights.
That was CAMP

Remember …When we were in lots of joy and were going to waka ama that was my first time that was one of the last things we had on the list so we had to wait so long the more close we got to waka ama the more joy I had.
Do you remember when my shoes got so dirty because of archery in the mud I love the part where I had 3 lines on my check made from that same mud.Well I had to go and clear all the mud of my shoes.
That was CAMP





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.